Abstract Call now open!
The British Sarcoma Group & Irish Sarcoma Group would like to invite you to submit an abstract for the BSG Conference 2018 taking place on 27th & 28th February 2018 at the REP Theatre, Birmingham.
The closing date for abstract submission is Thursday 30th November 2017. Notification of oral presentation or poster display will be made by 22nd December 2017.
The National Sarcoma Forum is holding its fifth annual meeting for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals which will run as a parallel session on the afternoon of the first day. If you would like to submit an abstract for this forum please indicate on the online submission form.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal which can be accessed by clicking below:
Instructions for submitters:
- All abstract submissions need to be submitted via the online portal
- Abstracts should be maximum of 250 words
- Please avoid using pictures, diagrams or tables
- Submitter’s can choose from oral or poster presentation
- The suggested themes are as follows:
- Oncology – Radiation/Medical
- Patient Experience
Registration will be opening soon. All abstract presenters need to register and pay to attend. Rates will be available on the website along with information on hotel accommodation and programme announcements.