BSG Grants Policy
New member benefit – launched June 2019
About BSG Grants
The British Sarcoma Group (BSG) invites its members to apply for funding via our newly launched Grant Scheme. Funds may be used for attendance at conferences, practice development or towards research activity. The aim of these grants is to enhance skills, knowledge and competence in sarcoma care and to improve patient outcomes.
Applications for 2020 Grants are now open! Closing date is 30th November 2019.
- All clinicians, nurses and supporting professionals who treat patients with sarcoma are invited to apply.
- Applicants must be a current member of the BSG/NSF.
- Applicants must commit to attend BSG Annual Conference one year on from receiving funds to report their findings.
- Successful applicants will be notified of success by 7th January 2020.
- Applicants may only apply for one grant per year.
How To Apply
You must download the Application Form below, complete it as instructed and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All sections must be completed. You should aim to demonstrate how the proposed grant will be used to:
- Have a positive impact on clinical practice
- Improve the patient experience
- Contribute to personal and professional development
- Advance research and best practice in sarcoma treatment
BSG Grants Application Form
BSG Grants and Awards Policy – May 2019