British Sarcoma Group
The British Sarcoma Group (BSG) is the association of the specialist clinicians, nurses and supporting professionals who treat patients with sarcoma in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The aims of the BSG are:
- Provision of education, training and identification of best practice for all professionals treating people with sarcoma
- Promotion of excellence in care and treatment of people with sarcoma through identification and sharing of best practice
- Promoting and supporting research and the development of more effective treatment and care
- Advancing awareness of sarcoma in the medical professional and the general public
The BSG reaches out to colleagues in Ireland, Europe, the USA and Australia through its relationships with individuals and institutions, through collaborative research projects, and international conferences.
Who can join?
All clinicians, nurses and supporting professionals who treat patients with sarcoma in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are eligible to join the British Sarcoma Group – membership is free and gives the following benefits:
- Become part of an engaged community of fellow specialists seeking to improve sarcoma treatment
- Access member surveys and research
- Help influence national guidelines on best practice
- Join a national network of those working to treat sarcoma
- Benefit from educational opportunities
- Receive regular newsletters and updates from us
How to join
Becoming a member of the British Sarcoma Group is quick and easy – simply fill in the BSG Membership Form and return to email@example.com and we will set up your membership.